View Single Post
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 15:24   #49
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A Tale of Confusion!

Yes dda's idea is good, but it didn't work for me.

I believe this to be the reason for a few things. Firstly it could scream gay. Gay equates to friends. You could be her gay jersey friend. You eat chocolate, shop for shoes and drink pina colladas next to the beach.

Lets face it there is nothing more anti man than shopping. Shopping is a female domain.

Secondly are you at your best when your shopping? Im a cnut when im shopping. It bores me, annoys me, just the whole thing is painful. Hence why i will never ever go on a "date" shopping as my personality doesn't come out.

I would much rather go to the zoo or something.