View Single Post
Unread 27 Nov 2006, 15:20   #48
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A Tale of Confusion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Could you not simply say "hey I haven't seen you in ages, fancy going for a coffee or something to catch up?"

Or will that slip you into the friend zone too easily?
Well I think if we spent time together one-on-one more than once or twice then it will "become something", as I can't recall the last time we did something as just the two of us (if ever). We're in the same group of friends which is why going somewhere as a pair would probably be gossiped about by my other friends (Jersey is kind of like that... ), and regarded as us being "couply".

dda's idea is good actually - I was planning on doing something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Sounds like he could be in the friends zone.

If she doesn't want anyone trying it on, heed her advice. If you say lets do drinks etc then she will think its as friends as she has already told you she doesnt want a relationship.

Thats what I reckon anyway.
That's what I'd normally say.

She isn't the kind of girl I'd usually be attracted to anyway. She's kind of innocent - she's only ever kissed 7 guys, and the only one she's ever slept with is the boyfriend she just broke up with. She's inexperienced in the whole dating thing.

I expect I am in the friends zone - but screw it - I might as well crash and burn and find out! Like I said above - doing anything as just us two, with no others around, would be conceived by most of our mutual friends as "something going on" as it's kind of unusual for any of our friends to do that. Most of the time we go out in a relatively large group (or at least 3 or 4 people).