View Single Post
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 22:15   #39
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A Tale of Confusion!

Taking advice from me on romantic matters is just asking for trouble but ...

Ask her out. Coffee or lunch is fine. Also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
The only way I can think of is to ask her out for coffee (or similar) when slightly drunk in a half-jokey way, then if she says "ermmm no thanks" then I can pretend I was joking or something by giving an over-the-top reaction to her rejection. This would dampen the awkwardness.

Don't make a joke of it. If you're straight up and she says no then at least she still knows you're into her (incase she changes her mind down the line).