View Single Post
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 23:08   #21
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A Tale of Confusion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
His problem is that he's everyone's friend but noone wants to go out with him. He also has ridiculously high standards but is terrible at flirting with girls.
Hello me!

(oh come on, you even named him Andreas...)

On the plus side, I dropped my standards hugely and became more confident. This seems to be working, not that I did anything at the GD meet to prove that