View Single Post
Unread 16 Oct 2007, 21:22   #8
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: some thoughts about r24

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
For god's sake Makhil can you please please please start using the search function instead of just spunking out ideas whenever you come up with them?
I think he meant that bash limits as they are now should be removed in favour of having a negative XP system whereby at some point you loose score to attack people, but you are still able to attack them. This is, presumably, because of the tiny universe.

I dont think he was just spruiking a random idea, i think he was referencing an existing idea.

?
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote