View Single Post
Unread 31 Mar 2009, 13:58   #23
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: eXilition vs Ascendancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
i thought the best alliance always ends at #1 jonny? :P

(not saying youve ever expressed this opinion...but it is one ive seen many times, and not one i particularly agree with, but again....thats another topic 'innit')
The alliance that wins is best because it has won, and there is no other objective determinant that doesn't get bogged down by shitty semantics (we had the most incoming! we launched the best attacks! etc etc). But that's the analysis from ranking, and in my opinion is best used to point out that there's no such thing as an undeserving victory.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote