View Single Post
Unread 3 Sep 2006, 01:18   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What Do You Like Drink While Gamming?

[01:09:26] (TomKat): furball why did you ban that user?
[01:10:41] (KoeN): yes :[
[01:11:37] (furball): it was an advertiser
[01:11:47] (furball): or at least was going to be one
[01:11:57] (KoeN): unban plz :[
[01:14:33] (furball): it's obviously a spammer
[01:14:42] (KoeN): hm ok :[
[01:14:47] (furball): i'm not unbanning when someone comes along fitting all of the characteristics of a spammer
[01:15:27] (TomKat): er
[01:15:28] (furball): and you only want him unbanned so you can flame him off GD anyway
[01:15:30] (TomKat): he didnt advertise anything
[01:15:48] (furball): spammer doesn't equal advertising
[01:15:48] (TomKat): and i'm pretty sure one post isnt spamming