View Single Post
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 19:29   #37
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: So, who's winning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
I guess I was correct when I told Amen HC that to build a solid community is best done at the start of a new round. How fitting that they failed miserably in their self-proclaimed ultimate goal after the charade of round 19.
I guess it'd be surprisingly hard to keep the A of the Amen involved when the chief person of the other side goes Ascendancy, the rest bugger off to whom Vision and whom Vengeance. It's nothing I couldn't have predicted either, but it's for different reasons than what you are saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitina
Note to VgN: Don't accept mercs. It's a bad idea. Don't let them operate seperately--ever. That's a vital rule. If you have both ex-Angels and gosu within VgN (which could just be roumors) then that would be irony to me after gosu left Angels, and now cooperation must be essential...Sjor any political positions. I love the guy to death, but he really shouldn't be given political power.
Looking at how certain planets attract defences, the exact same may well be happening in Vengeance which caused unrest in Angels last round. Taking a look at the political scheme, and listening to how sides see it, I wouldn't be surprised if Sjor was behind some of the plots being played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
i hope takeing in chronox's bunch of mercs doesnt backfire on orbit.
Speaking of it, I'd be more worried about ChronoX backfiring, than the mercs.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote