View Single Post
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 17:42   #24
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: So, who's winning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowmando
Just want to say it was a mistake on our part and we apologised to the player in question. It was purely a matter of human error in him not getting added to our arby. It was just a matter that we felt he deserved an apology not you forest.

On the matter of anti vouches, they were not anti vouches just with the limited space we have remaining the opinions on whether the HCs though he was the right player to take one of those spots. They were opinions based on the information we had presented where as i though an anti-vouch was when you stop a player from joining an alliance from previous experiances of that player correct me if i am wrong.

He was told he was anti-vouched. I was told he was anti-vouched.

You apology, although taken very well by tpb, means nothing really, as you still landed attacks.
If you were really sorry and it was really a mistake, surelya recall would of been in order?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote