View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 19:04   #1
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
yet another headphone thread

i have started jogging recently and this seems to be as good an excuse as any to finally switch from earphones to headphones. with this in mind, i'd still like a pair that is reasonably compact so i can carry them around for other times too, i travel fairly lengthy journeys daily so this is pretty important. i'm also reasonably picky with regards to sound quality though not to the length of nod or idi though. price range is £20~.

(in addition to this, are there any reliable + cheap mp3 players+usb drives thingies that are "plug and play" for under £20 as well, 512mb would be best i suspect)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote