Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 15:27   #197
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
You called my comments retarded
Quite possibly afterwards. Up until that point I hadn't. Your comment was in response to my reply to wishmaster's post, a post which I'd suggested was slightly tongue in cheek, a suggestion I'd imagine wishmaster might agree with.

Quote:
I wonder how many times you've belittled people on the forums and called their comments retarded or just plain stupid?
Quite often. Extremely rarely in response to someone participating in a relatively serious discussion or without being baited first of all.

Quote:
If there's one thing I know about you (and quite possibly it is the only thing, other than you have a degree in history), its that you're pretty obstinant. On everything - at least PA related. If someone disagrees with you, you'll get quite petty about it.
Looks like you really only know one thing about me then <3

Edit: Having read back through my posts I haven't called any of your posts retarded bar that comment which I did just now and therefore doesn't really seem to bear any relevance as to why you started down the personal insult road!

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 10 Jun 2009 at 15:34.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote