Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 12:46   #182
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by J
I wasn't aware you were even alive in the 1930s, never mind a member of the Aryan physics movement
I say I've made a contribution to physics (man I expected to get flamed for that post for a bit of fun, didnt happen) - you point out my post and then say that making contributions to physics (mine are effectively all my tutor's - I was lucky he gave me something awesome to work on) "doesn't preclude you from being the sort of human being best left under a very heavy rock somewhere." - implying that aryan physicists are such people, and also that I am.

If I am incredibly stupid and that wasn't in any way shape or form indirectly aimed at me, I'm sorry. I don't think you can blame me for taking that impression from your post though.

And I don't know what the aryan physics movement is - I know I'm an ~aryan and a physcist though

Last edited by newt; 10 Jun 2009 at 12:51.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote