Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 22:46   #156
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
When you have totally repulsive opinions on soldiers, you really lose the right to call me a terrible human being for my totally repulsive opinions on whats good for the economy. Infact, since I am not a BNP voter and hate their more racist policies myself, ...
Well I think that your opinions about protestors are totally repulsive so there's no easy way to resolve this.

I wouldn't say that soldiers were that criminal tbh, mostly they just don't know what they're doing and are ignorant of the terrible crimes they're commiting. Which is a defence, of a moral kind if not a legal kind. Luckily for them state-sponsored murder is perfectly legal

Last edited by Deepflow; 9 Jun 2009 at 23:32.
Deepflow is offline   Reply With Quote