Thread: r28 predictions
View Single Post
Unread 15 Aug 2008, 00:11   #218
smith-

smith- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: r28 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Actually, ND hit u for 3 nights (with us and ascendancy after no one hit u ALL round), then started hitting us again (costing themselves the win in the process), if thats the only reason u didnt win then you didnt deserve shit. Yes our flak allies of orbit, and once or twice redemption and xVx a couple of times in the last week were really superior to ND/CT/ROCK/VGN nap fest u had going on for 800 ticks or so.
Serious question:

If an alliance doesn't provoke anybody, or target another alliance into retaliatory action, and consequentially doesn't receive incoming of a targetted nature, why is that a bad thing?

From my understanding, you (Denial) were running away with the round - and that was why you got hit initially, yes? And then of course the mid-round fiasco which there's no need to go into any detail about again; but by your own admission that attracted you the wrong kind of attention? In other words, there were reasons (however viable) why you were being hit. Yes?

So I guess to sum up, my question is simply - why is "you've not been attacked yet" reason to incurr attention of the shiney red variety?