View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 18:04   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What happened with ct today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
I know which type of player i am, the Nietzsche type. What you or anyone else thinks makes no difference to me, as the quality of player i am, is not reliant on what people think of me, or my game.

Sure id like everyone to agree that im the man/nice/cool/whatever, purely for ego purposes, but in the end, that would mean i actually cared about your opinions, which i dont.

In previous rounds ive played for #1. Either i got it, or i didnt. Id rather sink into the abyss, than be an also ran. Winners play for the win, theyre not scared of defeat. Losers do their best to prevent it. I know which one y bei am.

Edit: Yeah, Denial faggots they may be, but they rolled you guys didnt they?
This is just ****ing hysterical. I don't think there's any witty reply I could add at this point that could possibly make this any funnier than it already is.

Edit: Didn't really notice your edit there. I didn't actually mean anything by that remark, there are plenty of decent players who played in denial and some of them are in ascendancy. That's just how I talk. I don't actually have a clue what you're talking about but that's pretty much in keeping with the rest of your rant so we'll leave it at that.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 28 Jul 2009 at 18:11.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote