View Single Post
Unread 29 Sep 2016, 16:17   #32
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: How many races should their be?

I don't personally have an issue with new styles of play (or even taking back a form of subversion) but I agree that having a race which it's not possible to win with is not really a viable solution.

A slightly different idea which I saw - related to attacker salvage - is that instead of getting any salvage, they get direct salvage in ships either of their own or of others, even when attacking (potentially). It'd be more of a unique race ability.