Thread: Britain
View Single Post
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 18:11   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I've met ste.
I'm not following.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahwe
I bet the chap made money out of being arrested than if he hadn't been arrested.
I bet you'll make money if you get hit by a car but that doesn't mean that everyone who gets hit by a car was trying to do so. I tend to suppose innocent until proven guilty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Actions very similar to a bunch of young tearaways in July. They were naughty lads.
They were wearing clothes and carrying bags on the tube? The rotters!