Thread: Britain
View Single Post
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 17:30   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
You do? I would think that was sort of "suspicious" if it's obvious that you make a point of not staring.
I always look police officers in the eye, sometimes I might even smile.
That goes for bouncers aswell. If I'm trying to get into a club that I'm too young to be in, I always look the bouncers straight in the eye with an I-belong-here-and-you'd-better-know-it stare. It has not failed me yet.
I dislike police officers for joining a group which enforces laws I don't support so I generally don't bother looking at them in case I get violently ill all over myself and then I have to go and change my pants.