View Single Post
Unread 9 Dec 2009, 19:51   #39
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of
Re: Support planet rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
It then doesnt matter if the person(s) have logmein or pcanywhere or some other means like a proxy etc. because the mechanics of the game prevents this from being of some use.
Piffle. Those things would still be incredibly useful as they could allow you (as a DC with my login) to use my fleets while I was sleeping or whatever. Sadly unless the people operating such a system are retarded it is impossible to detect multis.

That shouldn't stop them hardcoding out oogoocooa def, and I find it extremely odd that they haven't especially in light of the fact that they have hardcoded out in-gal / in-alliance attacking.

I do think though that arguing the point too strongly about this is a bit moot. Any game whose design rewards multis so strongly yet has absolutely no mechanism which can prevent them is very flawed indeed.

Last edited by HRH_H_Crab; 9 Dec 2009 at 20:06.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote