View Single Post
Unread 4 Dec 2011, 21:39   #60
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R45 Stats Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
Kai Check at my stats. My Biggest Goal From these stats was to Avoid a ship that T1's its own class. As when that happens they tend to be suicide or Chicken Def. Also I have NO same init fire, its intended to be that way.

As for Tending people toward Fr/De by no means is that the case. Fi/co In mass numbers will still beat Fr/de due to Emp and Lolwaves. Also Cr/Bs will still be VERY strong vs Fr/de PLanets because they have no Init Adv over cr/bs. Also Given that Both Cr and Bs has good Emp ships, i would hope that people would see that Cr/bs is playable especially Vs Fr/De.

Now to Address this Issue Kaiba Fr/De planets are naturally unhittable. Just Look at 6:3 this round. They have So much De ingal that they can cover almost every inc with De. Here are some bcalcs to prove my point.

http://beta.planetarion.com/bcalc.pl?id=qxxa8udg4zj2uql

This Decently Value'd Terran Planet, It takes 3 Fi/co Fleets to even consider Causing a Dent to him. The Reason for the smaller value'd Fi/co fleets and the higher % of anti fi/co are to similate Real planets, you Will RARELY find fi/co planets build equal or majority anti fr/de. You see the "Flacking" power of the De. All he would need is either some more Pegs/Vsh or even just some more De Flack to allow his own Pegs to fire.

Jesus i thought i had just finished this debate with Isul...

Firstly as i said im not a statmaker i just added in some random extra ships so everyone had 10 ships - allowing the second etd fi/co ship - making etd fi/co possible...

Secondly and to finish the debate... i dont think after Isul and I had exchanged posts that we said that ingal fr/de wasnt strong - infact we both agreed that forted fr/de gals are massively strong - BUT - fr/de is for the 'more active/dedicated alliance player' - im just using a random example here so no flaming Misty please but HR would struggle to run a fr/de alliance - even if they forted - they dont have enough super dedicated players/dc's to pl def and completely cover up ingal for any attacks.

FR/DE is better used for top 5 alliances and active BG alliances such as ToF or DLR - that leaves half the playerbase unable to use fr/de well and therefore have a bad round.

You say how the stats arent psuhed towards fr/de but i would counter that the first thing you spot when looking at them is that there is 4 races with 3 fr or de ships (of all the same class) - that will make less wise players think de/fr is the way to go - the same players who are most likely in alliances that will struggle using fr/de.

Maybe you could change a couple of the classes of ship to stop this being an obvious reaction to the shipstats - give the races 2 de and 1 fr ship or vice versa just so that fact isnt so glaringly obvious when you load the page - i also think this might be because you have reduced the amount of ships each race has...
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote