Thread: Changes to PA
View Single Post
Unread 15 Jun 2011, 18:53   #46
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice
Re: Changes to PA

I find it amusing as unlike some players I bring new players to pa every round some old pa some new to pa but players with attitudes like Shev are the reason players don't stick around.

One thing I've learned in my gaming experiences is if a community is nice more players play the game if you have loads of pricks a game loses players.

Everyone wonders why I'm always so nice to people why I upgrade minimum of 15 planets a round simple abit of kindness to the players who are new or need abit of help keeps the game from dying.

Players who persist in slagging off the game are no good for the game go play something else if you aren't happy if your life is so meaningless that you play pa just to cause trouble you really have sad existences.

Yeah I'm not happy with jagex and I wish they would work on this game but at the end of the day it's atleast still pa.

On a side note JBG is correct it's the community who helped me and it's the community why I still play but the community derived from the game pa so it's just as important as the community itself as without the game there is no community.

Many players have said if pa dies they won't play another online browser game so all you people who saying we going to spinners game most the community isnt I will as I like spinner and I'll stand by him regardless.

This boils down to the simple thing the community is still here for the game and for the friendships of pa on irc I say this as atleast 20 players have told me if I didn't play pa they wouldn't bother either.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote