Thread: Changes to PA
View Single Post
Unread 12 Jun 2011, 16:49   #30
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Changes to PA

Apologies,
I am on holiday and not actively checking every thread. I'm in an extremely remote part of Scotland and when it rains it seems to kill my GPRS internet connection.

All of the PA Team have had communication with Jagex in various forms. Unfortunately one of our main contacts is currently on holiday.

I think that Jagex certainly didn't plan to have so little progress after such a time; however, they've been in the news more with other things that they've committed to release / finish / etc. Planetarion isn't officially announced, so they have less pressure to focus on it at the moment. They have made some plans, but nothing has pushed much beyond that. Having worked with them, we've bought in the single account system, which we will hope to build on to give users round profiles. We can also look to retrospectively try and add historic records, but that may be more problematic.

I have some reason to believe that there may be more interest on their side in the near future, but nothing concrete. They are unlike zPeti, who paid some attention and then gave up and just let the PA Team run it and make a profit. I have no doubts that in the mind of Jagex, they still have the best of intentions for the game.