View Single Post
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 16:15   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I was wondering what you pro-abortionists thought of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
Sorry, I'm having trouble.

Are you claiming gender-ratio affects future gender-ratio?

Since a child (made the tradional way atleast) has one mother and one father gender-ratio can not affect anything at all genetically. I mean, the relative amounts of the genes for each seperate gender are usable variables, however using a single variable for total concentration when the selection-process is biased (through demanding one male and one female) is a fallacy.
I had distinct trouble working out what you were trying to argue until I realised you had completely misunderstood my post. "Boy" genes and "Girl" genes (capitalised and in inverted commas) are, I would think, fairly obviously distinct from the X and Y chromosomes. Did the fact that what (that both genes were present in both sexes) not give you a clue that this was the case?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote