View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 22:34   #44
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: I'm thinking about becoming vegan

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
which is why they probably won't be requesting your presence in any of their think tank debates. the point i'm trying to make is that humanity is not the apex of existence.
Noone claimed it to be?!?!!?

Quote:
as in it's a conscious being that just doesn't communicate the way we do? well i wouldn't say i am 100% sure. just sure enough to hold ockham's razor in my hand and march on like the courageous trooper that i am.
So you be as sure as you want about your viruses and we'll be as sure as we want about chickens and cows and everyone is happy!!!

Quote:
i'm not sure all valuation of "life" is so relative to how evolved/intelligent/etc the "higher" race is. simply because something is "below" you, it doesn't mean it has to be worth nothing. aliens may have some higher cognitive abilities than us but that doesn't necessarily mean they would consider our ability to feel pain as completely irrelevant

Your near obsession with pain is baffling.