View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 21:23   #40
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: I'm thinking about becoming vegan

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I've been reading this site: peta.org and somewhere about when I was reading about how chickens have their beaks burned of with a hot metal rod and etc I almost lost my stomach and then I also saw a chicken ranch on television and how they butcher chickens, and how they live and I just honestly I can't deal with it anymore. I don't think I could eat any chicken right now if I was forced to, that's how sick I am.

The REAL reason s|k doesn't want to eat chicken any more is because he recently sucked another guy's dick and discovered it was fowl!
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote