View Single Post
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 19:22   #43
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Introducing the new [retard] tag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
You're a moron. I didn't receive spam you idiot. If you had learned the ability to ****ing read you would have noticed that I received a legitimate email about getting into grad school. ****ing moron.

You're the retard here, you and your little buddies around here. Your threads are consistently unintellectual dribble. Like this one for example. Just what is it you're doing? If you don't like what people are posting you have the choice to not read it, or you have the choice to go somewhere else.

You and all your f*ck buddies have self esteem issues. You, Ste, Deepflow, Yahwe, Dace and others have created A PACT OF SHIT ™ & © 2005.
In capable of finding avenues of gratifying your inherent meanness in your daily life, you have banded together to twist the arms of legitimate nice people like horn, myself, Sigrid, others.

The benefit that A PACT OF SHIT ™ & © 2005 brings you idiots is that you can always rely on each other convince one another of the brilliance of your posting and thread creation and the moral justification of attacking outsiders (despite the reality of your inherent shiftiness).

Your meets aren't 'GD Meets' as all of you that makeup A PACT OF SHIT ™ & © 2005 do not represent the entirety of GD. It's simply members of APOS getting together to stroke each others genitalia. You should call it 'APOSitive meet of shit' ™ and then not bother to show pictures. Because I don't give a f*ck what you people do.
/applaudes

I can just see what happened after you posted this btw. The whole #forums woke up and the ones with the biggest spam-capabilities urged everybody in their peergroup to post, flame and negrep you

Last edited by sigrid; 19 Oct 2005 at 19:31.
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote