View Single Post
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 17:37   #19
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Introducing the new [retard] tag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k 'The Mad'
you have banded together to twist the arms of legitimate nice people like horn, myself, Sigrid, others.
I would like to make it clear that I do not condone the practice of 'twisting arms off' mentioned above.

The twisting off of arms has to stop before the very floor of GD is covered with these bloody and pulsating appendages! It's cruel, it is unnecessary and it is certainly unhygenic!!!

Arms should never be twisted off! That is not what the lord god made them for!

It is fundamentally wrong to twist the arms off other forum users EVEN IF doing so would stop them posting insane and incredibly boring rants which are a product of their derranged mind.