View Single Post
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 13:02   #1
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Introducing the new [retard] tag.

You may have noticed that 1-X puts [football] in front of his football threads. This is so those not interested in football can filter out those threads easily, and thus not waste their time reading about football. Now, it has come to my attention that a lot of you are seem to be creating threads which are, to be frank, shit. Obviously I could ask the moderators to ban you, but this wouldn't be very fair. So, in future, could you put [retard] in front of your thread titles. In case you're wondering if you're actually creating shit threads I'll give you a few examples:

• I have issues with yahwe, and now I'm going to create a thread about it.
  • I don't like the EU, and I'm going to create a thread aimed at provoking anyone who isn't as retarded as I am.
  • I recieved some spam this morning and here's what it said!
I hope this helps you.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote