View Single Post
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 14:43   #16
Gerbie2
Alive and kicking

Gerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to all
Re: Make Terran Better!!!!!

A Terran's attack might be easier to cover defensively than other races - its armor means it is still not easy to do.
My main problem offensively was that I could not often pick 2 targets, while others could. I used De fleets. To get full cap (even without defence) I often could not use 2 fleets. I haven't noticed any Terran Bs fleets where they used only part of their fleet either.
The main weakness however is Terran defence rather than its offence i.m.o. Terran defence is awsome for defending (others) against certain specific classes. But anyone who attacks you will have a fleet that cannot be defended by those awsome Terran ships. You'll need defence from races that have sucky defensive ships. Only Thiefs are usefull against Xan Fi (but they are slower), only Tycoons and Roaches against Zik Fr (slower), anything against Cr gets stunned (although a Xan could provide nice flak for your own Chimera's). Only Terran Bs incomming can be easily defended (it's Terran).
Gerbie2 is offline   Reply With Quote