View Single Post
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 22:00   #12
Llandogertrow

Llandogertrow is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Make Terran Better!!!!!

I went ter this round for the first time but i dont think they are all that bad. Defensively i thought they wernt that bad. Thieves, banshee & (to a lesser extent) dragons have caused a few problems but phoenix's rule, harpies love xan fr and wvys/drake can own DE.

Offensively however they have been severely lacking which is pretty much down to rangers imho. Not only are rangers one of two, zero loss and eta -1 anti BS, but they steal wyvs which make the majority of etds unprofitable to attack with de. When you add this to the lack of bountiful cats it has pretty much made my de fleet obsolete for the last couple of weeks. Infact i would probably have stopped building any except that pegs are our only anti fi, which has been a shame imho as both brokers and spiders arnt much of a match against my DE.

Also pirates haven't particularly helped, while imho they've been far from good anti bs, but the fact that they steal scorps has severely limited another possible target for me to attack. Again when you add this to the lack for bountiful ters, were pretty much limited to only attacking xans with bs. While i realise that the zik problem is always an issue, the fact that they are in an attack fleet means that they will haved picked up scorps over time.
Llandogertrow is offline   Reply With Quote