View Single Post
Unread 13 Jun 2007, 20:23   #74
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I don't wish to sound mean but maybe he's the best manager you can get. I know you have a big history and all that but the reality is you are still in League 1* and (from the little I know) you don't really have much cash. So if you were to get into the Premiership and stay there for a couple of seasons you could get a very good manager, compared to if another club did that. But whilst you are where you are there's only so much you can expect

*that was the most unlikely outcome of a play-off I've ever seen.

**OK it's th only play-off I've ever watched but still
No, Forest can do much better than Calderwood because even Northampton fans were glad to be rid of him. Regardless of their league 1 status, I don't think there are many football fans outside of Leicester and Derby that don't want to see Forest as a championship club at least. Away days in Nottingham are pretty hard to be a disappointment and coming in from the station and over the bridge, the City Ground remains one of the most beautiful football stadiums in England, especially for a floodlit game. It has wow factor.

I am stunned at their decline as in 2002/3, Forest were probably the 2nd best footballing side in div 1 behind us yet they never got back to the Prem - they had an absolutely quality side. People talk about their decline since Clough, but that was just bound to happen - their decline since that season has been even worse in my opinion.

I am not saying Forest fans should demand premiership football, but given the incompetence in recent years they've got every reason to be angry with all that's followed after that near miss.