View Single Post
Unread 13 Jun 2007, 17:38   #65
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

its fine the way it is. I'll rave on and on about lennon's battling qualities if someone puts a soapbox under my feet but the fact remains i'd rather watch bellamy's one run and goal all game than a collage of lennon snuffing out wing play and putting the ball out for a throw in multiple times.

All i was trying to say is too often its easy to judge players based on how they look on tv / highlight packages. So many positions on the field arent glory positions at all.

A good example of this would be Wes Brown. He makes high profile errors which make match of the day and form peoples opinions of him. (And most people cant forgive/forget/stop laughing at the comedy Barthez/Blanc/Brown days). But in actuality if you give him 90 minutes and watch him for that amount of time, he's an excellent center half who would do well at 12-14 of the 20 premiership clubs.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote