View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 06:50   #23
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Multi-Class Targetting

I don't really see why this change is gonna help the game, or make the game better in any way.

To be honest, this "move" has the smell of desperation hanging all over it. Bringing back a "dear old favourite" to attract more ex players.

To use an example from popular culture: Chef Ramsay of the tv show Kitchen Nightmares is always warning about making things to complex for customers, like having a big menu with over 20 different meals, which is exactly what I think the PA-Team is doing with this move.

I also think that it most likely wont attract any more "old" players back to the game. Most of the old people I know that came back to the game didnt start either crying or yelling where is my multi target ships. (They more complain about the cargo ship being gone)

It will also make the job of a dc AND a planet attacking a lot more difficult, and while that might be good for some of the bigger nerds who loves a very complex matrix to get everything, it will most likely not attract Joe Average.