View Single Post
Unread 6 Jul 2010, 10:10   #288
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
I can understand why good technique and pass are beautiful to watch - I have a degree of admiration towards players like Leo Messi and Mesut Özil. However, excellent touch and pass with near-zero creativity and flair equals dull, and results in possession gigantique, but scoring minimum, with lots of shots from less good setups. You need flair and creativity to break down brick wall defenses. Spain isn't providing any. The Barcelona midfield of Spain lacks it's vital component that fills the Barca team with these properties - the genius of Messi.
I'd dare to say that Iniesta has more creativity then any of the German players. Sadly he's not on form, like Torres.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote