View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2010, 09:18   #93
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
you discredit kaka due to his injury plagued season (despite him being a key figure in the Brazil squad throughout qualification) but then go on to say that Ronaldo, who has scored 0 goals during qualification, could make a difference? You really are an idiot
Seriously, do you use that gray mass in your head? Are you that utterly retarded to not being able to grasp what I said?

Kaka played a BAD season yes. I'm a fan of Real Madrid, I saw about 90% of their games (internet) this season. Did you? Did you even see 1 match? Did you even see Ronaldo and/or Kaka play this season?

Yes he was injured alot, but before and after that, when he played he was crap. Van Der Vaart often started the match and Kaka only came in 25 minutes before the end of the game. Says enough really.

Ronaldo however scored 27 goals in the competition alone (6 in CL aswell), this for his very first season AND being injured for 2 months.

So yes, any person with half a brain can conclude that Kaka had a poor season and Ronaldo a good one. Anyone but an utter moron like you.

You're such a waste of time, unbelievable.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote