View Single Post
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 16:09   #2
Cincinnatus
PA Team

Cincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud of
Re: Improved Ingame Alliance Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney View Post
Intel System:

-When viewing intel show score/value/size of the planet and allow them to be sorted by these values, such as on the alliance members page
-Add a more comprehensive change log rather than just showing who last updated specific intel

That's all for now but will add more in this thread as I think of things.
All the ingame tools are gonna be worked on, don't think it'll happen in time for next round, but hopefully for r32.

As for the intel system, a "history" page were meant to be added, but i simply ran out of time fixing and doing other things, will try to get that in for next round, might even make the end of this round (not that it'll matter too much at this point).

As for showing value, score and roids, initially i had planed to but there simply isn't room for it.
MultiHunter Team -#multihunters
Cincinnatus is offline   Reply With Quote