View Single Post
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 15:35   #1
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold
Improved Ingame Alliance Tools

Having relied exclusively on the ingame ally tools this round, I've actually been pleasantly surprised with what I've seen. With that said there are a few things I'd like to see implemented to further improve the tools.

Attack System:

-Variable number of waves on the targets so you don't need to have 2 raids on same target to have more than 3 waves claimable
-Timer on when raid will open
-Ability to open a wave so others can join it (not essential but might give a better overview of fleet usage)

Defence System:

-Attackers co-ords link to galaxy page as they do on galstatus
-Implement a 'claim call' feature or some other feature to avoid calls marked covered being changed by someone who hasn't refreshed the page for a while (see http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=197483)
-Make incs joining on a covered wave more obvious, perhaps change the status of the calls marked covered to 'Needs review' or some such

Intel System:

-When viewing intel show score/value/size of the planet and allow them to be sorted by these values, such as on the alliance members page
-Add a more comprehensive change log rather than just showing who last updated specific intel

That's all for now but will add more in this thread as I think of things.
[ND]Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote