View Single Post
Unread 2 May 2009, 18:32   #23
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: Anti Asc Allstars?

Mem, stop being a whimpering faggot.

@JM

What are your actual goals/aims, I dont see this idea as it is being benefical or helpful at all, the proposal is all wrong. If you're suggesting that at the end of the round, If Ascendancy win this round, numerous people come together to form some sort of coalition to beat a dominating alliance, by actually playing together untill Ascendancy are beaton, then I would be interesting in asking people, talking about the idea, promotoing it, the idea of "anti asc allstarts" is one I like, but the way you put it forward is quite weak. You would need someone to do tools and some decent people sorting out recruiting, encouraging others, no complete hierachy sorted, but obviously some people that could edge others out perhaps if they were deemed spies, not fighting for the alliance. It's pretty obvious that alot of quality players would be up for this and interesting, if it was done correctly and only the people who actually want to defeat ascendancy play, not just the ones that want higher ranks each round.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote