View Single Post
Unread 2 May 2009, 14:50   #7
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: Anti Asc Allstars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
It's not just about the players, it's much more about the system you play them in. Who would lead your mighty alliance of PA Superstars JM?
I think "the best of the rest" would be more than capable of running it themselves. As long as you dont have the SK power whores like u get in most places, im reasonably sure that these players would be more than capable of running their planet/share of an alliance.

Success/common goals will help with the teamwork aspect for the most part, then when u get down to the nitty gritty of group dynamics, you always have your alphas and betas. As long as the big boys can pull their heads in enough, i see no reason why there couldnt be ample cooperation to allow a cohesive team/community to form.

Edit: I think ultimately any group of people has natural leaders and followers, i think the only issue would be getting the quality of players to commit firstly, some sense of loyalty to be formed, and given enough time for the egos/dust to settle, a personality heirachy would take care of itself for the most part.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote