View Single Post
Unread 16 Mar 2008, 11:22   #25
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: [gôsu] is comming back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Hey man, that post is actually even more embarrassing than your signature. 120 seconds ago I would have said that was impossible. Well done.
I was drunk , signature... it's how you play not the ranks, I always stop playing after game goes to roid farming aka our side has won the war. CBA to spend 1-2months after that farming planets to get rank.

Anyways it's a memory list for me aka where I was, it's not like I write there all these "uber" alliances and my positions in them and let others think i'm cool so let my signature be. Anyways we both went offtopic, but dunno what's embarassing about that reply really.. gosu played in PA and in PIA both dunno at all wich crew is mainly still playing just that the PA crew with their crews did better.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so

Last edited by LordNieminen; 16 Mar 2008 at 11:46.
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote