View Single Post
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 19:19   #42
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: top 5 tv shows of the 1990s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Wait, what? He wasn't advertising another online game (Clause 6: Advertising), and it was just in his signature. He'd made a perfectly valid post (on topic too, which is more than can be said for most of us!)

If I put a link in my signature to somewhere like.... oh I don't know... ebay or somewhere, would I be banned too?
that's different, this was his first post, and it was fairly obviously a marketing statement in the sig. You however have been a member of this forum for many years. Also the advertising clause (didn't used to) specify as to what was or wasn't allowed, mearly that if you want to advertise, you can give jolt a cheque and they'll put up a banner.

Also, tk, stop being a tit about anti-advertising bans, it's wearing thin.