View Single Post
Unread 2 Aug 2007, 18:50   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: top 5 tv shows of the 1990s

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I take it you're not a fan of tragedy (either Aristotle's type, or the Hegelian variety). Or, in the case of Kenshin, a few good episodes with a whole lot of filler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
No, it says 1999. I thought Spaced was 2000 though.
24th September 1999 was not in 2000, I'm afraid to say.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote