View Single Post
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 20:30   #489
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gems Of Destruction

Zorro -

Flicking through the pages the book itself appears harmless, though most of it accoutns trivial matters. Occaisoanly uou come across mention of a group reffered simple as the old ones and some tension between them, the first half of the bok has had most of it pages blottered purpsoly it seem with ink, obscuring whatever was written there. The journal seem to start affter the blacked out pages from the time spent iin this tomb, coming to the end there is mention of a curious entry

"It has come to my attention that there lies a great dragon deep within the mountains, if rumours told are true and my source is adament they are. It would make a fascinating study as one of the first dragons, I am sure the creature could hold a great deal of power within its essence."

The pages passing in a whirl as you come to the one of the very last entries, getting a hint of fear written in the words here.

"I have been betrayed by my own kind, the old ones know where I am now. I feel a heavy burdon on my heart as I fear I do not know what their next actiosn will be, though I will not be bale to amtch them united in terms of shear power perhaps I can bide my time and even the odds in my favour. My previous existance in life, may work in my favour in this isntance much as I rue it. None the less I shall show them what power can be weilded by a mere slave, death is not to be feared or neither is it the end"

Everyone else - Waiting on Sivart sorry
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote