View Single Post
Unread 2 Dec 2006, 18:15   #50
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I've never been a tryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
2: deadmeat and MM to have their mod status revoked until they start posting more (DM has recently upped his post count abit, but not really enough to justify being a mod). the only half decent reason i can see for having mods in the first place** is to remove advertising URL's. to do this properly you need to be active.
a) I already resigned, but I'm just too valuable and since I'm listed as 'essential personnel' on the Jolt PA stock market list, JJ wouldn't let me go.
b) MM's a mod?
c) I may not post, but who says I'm not active? You?
d) If Dace posted more, I'd post more, as mocking Dace is not only good fun, it's good for the forums and good for me.
e) MM's a mod?
f) MrL being a mod killed GD, in the same way as red algae blooms smother the life out of otherwise healthy areas of water.
g) U R RONG.
h) It's Dead_Meat you half-witted mong.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote