View Single Post
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 16:33   #15
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: I've never been a tryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
It's not the neg rep, at all. It's the ambiance of these forums. It's one of negativity and bitterness.
internet hug.

A few days after registering on these forums I got a neg rep with "Go away." as the comment. Although I did receive a PM from someone apologising for incorrectly giving me negative reputation.

These forums do seem to be a mecca of negativity. There must be a correlation between people who choose to play web-based space games and people consumed by bitterness.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote