View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2007, 09:22   #17
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road
Re: Predictions of round 21 blocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
Atm I'm clueless to who's allied with whom, and why, but i always find these blocks interesting cause it can result in backstabbing, something i enjoy on a grand scale.

As i have not heard about 99% of the new (to me at least) alliances in the game, i want people to fill me in on who you think will put their large arses together to fight the evil other side in their browser!
I'm still trying to think if this is the quickest anyone has posted about next round policies so far away from a round.

For starters, no1 knows for 100% sure which alliances are playing.
Secondly, you might get a few ppl napping at start of the round just to get a good foot hold in the game, but i very much doubt alliance HC are planning there way to the political win so soon. If so then i doubt that alliance will win, as HC are best off planning there political situations as the round commences so they can see which route is best to take.

Lastly, we have not had blocks in this game for years, and in the current climate, i do not think we will. Being in blocks means that 3 or so alliances come together to fight good against evil or however u look at it, and for them to win they have to work together, stick to the task at hand, and be gracious when they loose or if their other block alliance gets top spot, in todays climate every1 is out to win for themselves, they 2 fleet attack every night, only keeping 3rd ship slot open to run if they do not get defence that they dont deserve anyway, and they moan when they dont, when infact every other alliance member is exactly like themselves. The fact Caj got owned end of round was purely because of this, to help very few people, DeloS etc, with his shitty fleet he couldnt even defend his alliance, so he 3 fleeted every night, crashing for XP!

So no, No Blocks
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote