View Single Post
Unread 26 Mar 2007, 18:47   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Predictions of round 21 blocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
A lot of alliances now as well as those returning, with the returning alliances being WP, Angels and Subh.

Then the usual clowns: CT, VGN, VSN, Orbit, ToF, F-Crew, xVx, Omen and all the rest (those ones I just took off the top of my head).

Then Ascendancy (category of its own).

Is Destiny still running?
Neither destiny nor omen will be playing next round. Wolfpack, angels and CT will almost certainly be the primary alliances going for the victory. With VGN losing gosu I can't see them packing as much of a punch this round however VGN, subh, ND (they're probably border-line competing for the first spot), vision, ToF and xVx all have the potential to be involved in any political schemes and gain a few places from them but I'd find it hard to see one of them in the top spot come the end of the round. At this point I can't imagine any blocks are firmly set in stone but if one of the first three alliances starts making some moves in some way it could prompt some action beyond tentative talks about possible actions and reactions during the round to take place. Ascendancy will surprise everyone with our awesome military power and diabolical plotting. Unless PA still happens past ten. That's our bedtime.