Thread: Wife problems
View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 13:17   #250
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Wife problems

You can't post extracts from your wife's PUBLICLY AVAILABLE BLOG and not expect people to find it through google.

Once found it's OBVIOUS that someone will link back to here.

Someone did to ammy in that bebo account thread, and it's probably been done before.

And anyway - if travler really does talk about this place all the time to his wife (heh) then she's bound to come here some time yeh?

I'm pretty damn sure at least one of my gf/ex-gf's has read a bit of GD (it's my homepage still).
You post stuff about people and you run the risk of them finding it, especially if what you post is easily linkable to there contact details.

Unless this is just a big troll from TK et al again
Recently I haven't been able to tell if he's being serious or not in threads like this...

And I didn't find the thread that funny anyway... maybe because I only just went through it and the blog hurt my eyes so I didn't read it.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote