Thread: Wife problems
View Single Post
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 21:40   #204
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of
Re: Wife problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
I dont see the big point in spewing out your personal problems on the internet. Do people actually think they will get helped?
It's more about some people love to talk, and think that in order to be popular they must put forth every single little bit of dire crap that goes on in there life onto the internet, either via blog (which is the most popular), or say forums.

It's also a way of gossipping too. Putting in your blog all the gossip you heard, and all the personal stuff you wouldn't tell someone in person, yet feel the need to put out on the web because you see everyone else being this stupid and doing the same thing. I used to have a blog on yahoo, then I realized after a week, that it was retarded and no one really gives a shit about my life.