View Single Post
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 13:47   #47
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R23: Cluster ETAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
And sorry for roiding you, TK.
I didnt know you would whine
I didn't care that much about being roided - I haven't been able to put much effort into this round. Still, checking out the cluster-channel for c14 (and the various arrangements in place) proved how pointlessly stupid the cluster NAPs etc are.

For instance, Seaton (fakenick, which he readily admitted to) never did reveal his true nickname because his alliance apparently had told him he'd be kicked out if he did so (that's Vengeance, by the way). He took all of our intel out (from every planet/gal who wanted to be in the nap) and our nicknames, and added us to the channel. He never did release this intel he'd gathered to the rest of us though, even after promising to do so. Now you might say that was deviously clever of him, but it was just annoying really and was one of the reasons I decided to break the NAP.

That's why cluster naps are inherently flawed. People aren't mature enough yet to trust each other and realise that most alliances don't bother with spies anymore.